Monday, March 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - ZECH 1:3 (LENT 2021)

ZECHARIAH 1:3

Therefore say to them, Thus says the Lord of hosts: Return to me, says the Lord of hosts, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts.

---- Mine,

It is you who must take that first step without it I can do nothing. I need your will, your cooperation, your submission, your surrender before I can make something beautiful of your life for Me, for God. It is you who must come back to Me with a humble heart and a contrite spirit. I did not leave, I AM right here where you left Me to live among the fleshpots of Egypt. Be still, quiet your senses, and you will hear the still soft voice of My Spirit inviting you, wooing you, tirelessly reaching out to you night and day to return to the place of rest in My love and find in Me perfect peace Come, now is the to return to your Father's house, receive His blessing, and rejoice with Him at your homecoming.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment