Friday, September 10, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:22

LUKE 10:22

All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

---- mine,

You are called, you are chosen, you are delivered, you are blessed, you are saved, you are a member of the family of God. Your spiritual birth in the Church makes you a daughter of the Most High God and assures you that you are counted among those whom I have chosen to reveal the Father. In her the fullness of Truth is found in all its power, beauty, and richness, to her is entrusted both Sacred Scripture and a Living Memory of all that I said to the Twelve which they handed down faithfully in an unbroken Sacred Tradition that is as powerful as their written Testimony inspired by My Spirit. I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life no one can come to the Father except by Me and I chose you to be Mine. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment