Friday, September 3, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 18:6, 16-19

PSALM 18:6, 16-19

In my distress I called upon the Lord; 
to my God I cried for help.
From his temple he heard my voice,
and my cry to him reached his ears.

He reached down from on high, he took me;
he drew me out of mighty waters.
He delivered me from my strong enemy,
and from those who hated me;
for they were too mighty for me.
They confronted me in the day of my calamity;
but the Lord was my support.
He brought me out into a broad place;
he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

---- mine,

Never, even for an instant must you doubt My love for you. I created you, I conceived you in my heart long before you were conceived in your mother's womb. You belong to Me, you are Mine. I redeemed you, I saved you, I lay down My life so you could live. I have given you My life, and My Spirit, I have taught you to call My Father Abba, Papa, Dad because this is who He is to you. I will never leave you, never forsake you, never abandon you. I will wipe away your tears, I will hear every sigh, and I will hasten to answer you when you call. I will keep you safe under my wings and when you breathe your last breath on earth I will be with you as you take your first breath in My Kingdom and I Myself will lead you to the place that has been prepared for you before the foundations of the world were laid. I AM your God and you are Mine, My beloved. Fear nothing for I have claimed you as My own.

No comments:

Post a Comment