Tuesday, September 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 21:14-18

LUKE 21:14-18

So make up your minds not to prepare your defense in advance; for I will give you words and a wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to withstand or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, by relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. You will be hated by all because of my name. But not a hair of your head will perish.

---- mine,

In this world you will have trials, things will not always go your way, people will disappoint you, you will be betrayed by those you trusted. Sometimes it will seem to you that there is no end to the troubles you have to face. You will grow weary and you will find it difficult to believe, to pray, to trust. When life is at its darkest when hope fades when faith is as weak as a smoldering wick and threatens to die completely, know that I AM with you, I will never leave you and in the end, I will ensure your victory. Do not be afraid, --- mine, I have conquered the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment