Saturday, September 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD -LK 6:18-19

Luke 6:18-19

They had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases; and those who were troubled with unclean spirits were cured. And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out from him and healed all of them.

---- mine,

Come to Me, listen to Me, do all I ask you promptly, gladly,
willingly, tell Me your troubles, your fears for those you love, your anxieties. Share your burdens with Me, let Me walk with you every step of the way until you reach the end of your pilgrim journey here on earth. I desire to live in you, make My dwelling place in your heart, Show me all the wounds that afflict you, and ask Me to touch and heal you in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit. Tell Me you are sorry for all the offences and sins that you have committed. Come to Me with a contrite heart and a repentant spirit and I will wash away your iniquities, I will cleanse you of all your sins, and I will restore your soul to its original beauty. Do not be disheartened, do not be dismayed, for I, the Lord, your God am with you always. I am closer to you than your breath. You are Mine in time and in eternity. Fear nothing for God is beside you and fights your battles for you. You are invincible with Me in you and you in Me. You are Mine, precious in my sight, you are My delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment