Tuesday, September 21, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 12:49-50

MATTHEW 12:49-50

And pointing to his disciples, he said, ‘Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.’


---- mine,

Do you want to be My disciple? Do you want to love Me more than those in the world? Do you wish to be counted among those who are washed and fed by the Lamb of God? Desire all that I desire and will all that I will. Only by laying down your life for My sake and the sake of the Gospel, only by picking up your cross daily and coming after Me will you be counted among those who are My mother, my brother, and my sister. Lose yourself for My sake and you will inherit the Kingdom of God. Live in the present moment and sanctify it by discerning My will and doing it no matter the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment