Monday, September 20, 2021

WORD OF GOD - lk 4:18-19

LUKE 4:18-19

‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to let the oppressed go free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.’


---- mine,

The same Spirit that belongs to the Father and to Me I give you and to all who know Me, believe in Me, and follow Me. Just as I AM the anointed of My Father so have I anointed you in Baptism, I have grafted into My Body and made you a child of God, and co-heir with Me to the Kingdom. To you is given the same mandate that was Mine and given to Me by My Father I, in turn, have commissioned you to go out into the world and proclaim the Good News. I have empowered you to do the same things that I did and even greater things because I Am now with My Father and your Father. Live the Good News and by your witness to the Father's love make disciples who together with you will inherit the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment