Monday, September 6, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 11:28-30

MATTHEW 11:28-30

‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’

---- Mine,

My hand is constantly extended to you inviting you to put your hand in Mine and to permit Me to walk with you. I desire to stay beside you and to remain with you always. Life is hard and without Me to help you to carry your burdens, lighten your load, and provide the assurance that you need that I AM with you always, the cares, anxieties, worries, and fear of this world can crush and overwhelm you. Today, once more, I want you to know that I AM with you always, remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment