EPHESIANS 6:11-12, 18
11 Put on the full armor of God so you can stand against the devil’s schemes.12 Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, authorities, and dark powers of this world. We are fighting against spiritual and supernatural forces of evil.
18 Pray constantly as the Spirit leads; stay alert with persistent prayer and supplication for all God’s people.
---- My own,
Clothe yourself with Me. Ask, and you will receive My Holy Spirit to dwell in your soul always. Pray, seek, intercede unceasingly, and all you ask of Me in prayer with tears and in supplication, I will give you according to My wisdom, My riches, and My glory. I know that your heart aches for the salvation of those nearest, dearest, and closest to your heart because they have strayed far away from Me. My Sacred Heart breaks even more than yours, for I love them with a love that is infinite and that never grows tired or weary of loving them. I will seek each one, I will find them, I will heal them, and I will restore them to My flock.
You, on your part, continue to pray with faith, hope, and love. Do not grow weary. Do not give up. Do not become sad or discouraged at the delay in their conversion. Do not give the devil a foothold; instead, praise and pray constantly, giving thanks in anticipation for their salvation. At the appointed hour, they will return, and there will be great rejoicing in heaven.
The world is filled with evil and the spirit of death, strife, and of the flesh. The passing pleasures of the world lure many souls to follow the broad way that leads to destruction and death. Pray not only for those you love but also for the Church and for the world, and in the end, My Sacred Heart will reign over all. The victory is won on the Cross, and the head of the Serpent is crushed under the heel of the Woman with the Child within her womb. Lift your head and watch with hope for the salvation and liberation that is coming. Believe, ---- mine, believe and be glad.

No comments:
Post a Comment