JOHN 6:68-69
Simon Peter answered him: “LORD, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We now believe and know that you are the Holy One of God.”
---- mine,
Do you understand what Peter said? Do you believe it? Do you have faith great enough to believe that if all you have is the Son of God, it is more than enough — that you have all you need to sustain you in this life and to bring you home safely to My Father in heaven?
Do you believe with every cell in your body? Are you absolutely convinced, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that even if everything happening to you and those you love is baffling and not how you would imagine I would act, you still believe and are confident that I, the Son of the Living God, have it all under control and that My will for all your lives is unfolding just as I desire?
Do you have this confidence in Me, that all things, no matter how contrary they might seem to what you desire and hope for, will in the end work for good and for the glory of God?
If you do, ---- mine, then know this: I AM in control, and nothing, absolutely nothing, is beyond My ability. I AM the God of the impossible. Even when you do not understand, you will in the future. You will know, looking back, that I was present and that I was closer to you than your breath.
Yes, I AM God, and you who believe in Me, hope in Me, and trust Me have no cause to fear. I, who have loved you into existence, I who have redeemed you and saved you, I who have paid the price of your redemption, will never leave you, never forsake you. My Spirit, who is sanctifying you every moment and will do so for as long as you have breath in your body, will bring you and all your loved ones safely home at last. There you will behold the beatific vision and be eternally happy in the Presence of the Triune God forever and ever.
For now, trust Me, lean on Me, and be at peace. I AM here, and I love you. That is all you need to know: I AM God, and nothing is impossible, nothing too difficult for Me.
Do you understand what Peter said? Do you believe it? Do you have faith great enough to believe that if all you have is the Son of God, it is more than enough — that you have all you need to sustain you in this life and to bring you home safely to My Father in heaven?
Do you believe with every cell in your body? Are you absolutely convinced, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that even if everything happening to you and those you love is baffling and not how you would imagine I would act, you still believe and are confident that I, the Son of the Living God, have it all under control and that My will for all your lives is unfolding just as I desire?
Do you have this confidence in Me, that all things, no matter how contrary they might seem to what you desire and hope for, will in the end work for good and for the glory of God?
If you do, ---- mine, then know this: I AM in control, and nothing, absolutely nothing, is beyond My ability. I AM the God of the impossible. Even when you do not understand, you will in the future. You will know, looking back, that I was present and that I was closer to you than your breath.
Yes, I AM God, and you who believe in Me, hope in Me, and trust Me have no cause to fear. I, who have loved you into existence, I who have redeemed you and saved you, I who have paid the price of your redemption, will never leave you, never forsake you. My Spirit, who is sanctifying you every moment and will do so for as long as you have breath in your body, will bring you and all your loved ones safely home at last. There you will behold the beatific vision and be eternally happy in the Presence of the Triune God forever and ever.
For now, trust Me, lean on Me, and be at peace. I AM here, and I love you. That is all you need to know: I AM God, and nothing is impossible, nothing too difficult for Me.

No comments:
Post a Comment