Friday, June 19, 2026

JOHN 15:16-17 (2026)

JOHN 15:16-17

16 You did not choose me; it was I who chose you and sent you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will remain. And everything you ask the Father in my name, he will give you.

17 This I command you: love one another.

---- my own,

Look back on your life as far back as you can recall and understand, and know that I was always with you. It was I who called you and claimed you for My own. You have been Mine, even during the times you rejected Me and My love, when you refused to obey and follow Me, when you chose ways that I had not set out for you, and when you were lost because you chose the world and the things of the world above Me. Yes, even then, you continued to be Mine, for I chose you to be Mine, and once I made that choice, it was final and irrevocable. You belong to Me, and I have always loved you with a love beyond all telling.

Do not be sad, do not be anxious, do not be worried. The same God who created the heavens and the earth, the skies and every living creature, has created the people you love so dearly and for whom you are constantly praying. I hear you; I always hear you. Trust Me. Continue to pray with faith and never lose hope. Continue to ask the Father in My Name for all that you need, and He who loves you so much - and demonstrated that love by sending Me into the world to redeem the world - will give you all that you ask for in My Name.

And never ever forget that your love for Me is made visible and concrete by your love for your neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment