Sunday, June 7, 2026

JOHN 1:29, 36-37, 45 (2026)

JOHN 1:29, 36-37, 45

29 The next day, John saw Jesus coming toward him and said: “There is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! :

36 As Jesus passed by, John looked at him and said:
“There is the Lamb of God.”

37 Hearing this, the two disciples started to follow Jesus.

45 Philip found Nathanael and said to him:
“We have found the one Moses wrote about in the law and the prophets: he is Jesus, son of Joseph, from Nazareth.”

---- My own,

You know Me. You know who I AM. You know that I AM the great I AM who takes away the sins of the world. You know that the Father sent Me into the world not to condemn it but to save it, redeem it, sanctify it, restore it, and present it back to Him through the Sacrifice of the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. At every Eucharistic Sacrifice, the Lamb of God that was slain on the altar of the Cross at Golgotha and who instituted the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist is the only pleasing and acceptable Sacrifice once for all that I made to the Father. It is the only Sacrifice that has the power to redeem all of mankind, beginning with Adam, until the last human being born of woman. I AM God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, consubstantial with the Father. We share the same divine nature—Father and Son in the Spirit of perfect Love that makes us One in love in the Holy Spirit. Mine, today the Church celebrates the feast of My Body and Blood. At every Eucharist, you receive Me—Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity—and for a brief while we are one. I am one with you, and in this union, you become One with My Father and My Spirit. You are drawn into the life of the Triune God. You are given grace and power every day when you receive Me, day by day, little by little, to grow in My image and likeness. Each day, you receive grace sufficient to become another Christ. Use the graces given to you, and you will be transformed and become like Me. All that I have I have given you; use it to let My Light shine through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment