12 Jesus spoke to them again:
“I am the light of the world;
the one who follows me will not walk in darkness,
but will have light and life.”
---- my own,
Choose to follow Me from the moment you wake up until you go to bed at night. Make a deliberate choice every hour of every day that you will walk in My light. Turn your face away from the path of darkness, sin, strife, and division, and instead keep your gaze fixed on Me. Place your feet in My footsteps and walk in them trustfully, even though you know not where they may lead. Just as long as you follow Me, you can be certain that you will always walk in light and in grace, and My abundant life will be yours.
Have faith, even though nothing that your heart has desired, according to your human understanding, is fulfilled. Rather, the answers that I have given to your prayers are not what you expected, and you are often sad and disappointed because you do not understand My way and My will for your life and for the lives that you pray for so earnestly and faithfully. Who can know the mind of God? No one. But you also know this: that I desire you to trust Me, to have faith, and to keep imploring even when there is no answer or the answer is not what you expected.
Trust Me. I AM God, and I know what is best for you and for those you pray for. But do not stop praying. Do not stop bringing your needs and the needs of those you love to Me. Pray constantly; pray without ceasing and without growing tired, even though the answer seems long in coming. I know when, where, and how to open the floodgates of grace and blessings and pour them on those who never grow tired.
As you wait and as you pray, you can be certain that grace is at work in you. As you wait and as you pray, grace is at work in those you are praying for, preparing them for the blessings to come. No one who comes to Me will go away empty, hungry, or sad, for I AM the Lord of heaven and earth. I AM the Lord of Life and Light, and I AM Love.
Never has it been known that I have refused to receive the sinner, the beggar, the sick, the blind, the lame, the leper, or those suffering from all kinds of illnesses, both spiritual, physical, or mental. Do not lose heart, but pray with expectant faith, and all that you ask for in prayer with praise, thanksgiving, and complete trust will be given to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. This is the assurance of Your God to you this day. Be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment