Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 1:31

Jesus went to her 
and taking her by the hand,
raised her up. The fever left her
and she began to wait on them.


---- Mine, as My Word has assured you before, I assure you again that I came into the world to take by the hand not angels but you. I am the One that seeks you out, that finds you, that reaches out to you taking you by the hand and healing you of all your infirmities. You have been touched by Me your Lord and Master. You are set free from all that weighed you down. Your past transgressions are no more they have been immersed in the ocean of my love and mercy. Now this alone remains, that you always remember that you have been ransomed at a cost you could never repay because I have loved with with an everlasting love. What is your response to my love? Get up and wait on those around you, look out for them, you approach them as I approached you. To love and to serve is the privilege of my those who are called by My Name.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all! Marvelous article! I really enjoy the way explained Blogger:
    Let the Little Ones Come to Me. I’ve i never thought about Blogger: Let the Little Ones Come to Me
    like this. With thanks article, completely fascinating to read through .


    I have to start my own blog site absurdly however
    have very little a while. Because of great occupation Simply put i can’t perhaps construct
    many of the newspaper publishers not to mention designs available for or even.
    Employ predicament you can find a very paper through of these drafting services that exist by
    the website. But many choices hard to rely
    on. That’s why is this Normally i start reading they www.allblogthings.com. Their reviews
    linked with formulating products and services helped me a lot of

    ReplyDelete