Wednesday, March 2, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Wisdom 16:26 & 28

The children you love have learned that Your Word sustains those who trust You. You teach us that we must rise before the sun to give thanks and pray to You at dawn
.



---- Mine, You who are beloved of God know that it I, the Eternal Word,
who  feeds you, strengthens you, and sustains you. You, who have put your faith, hope and trust in Me will never be disappointed for I the Lord Your God am with You. I journey with you from this life to the next. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you. Call on Me and I will answer you, on the day of trouble I will come to you and help you. You never walk alone for I the Lord Your God have made a Covenant of Love with You that can never be broken. You on your part must know from where you receive your strength you must tap into it, you must let the Sap of the Holy Spirit flow into you, this is possible only when you come to Me. Give Me the first hours when you awake acknowledging that grace alone and the will of God sustains you, gives you hope and the promise of a future; an eternity with Me. Honor Me with praise, worship and thanksgiving these are ways in which you tap into the rich treasuries of grace that I make perennially available to those who are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment