Wednesday, June 1, 2016

GOD’SWORD TODAY

Psalm 46:3-4
I have cared for since you were conceived,
and carried since you were born.
 Even to your old age, I am he
and I will sustain you
even when your hair turns gray.
It is I who have done this,
and who bear the burdens,
I will sustain and save you.

---- My Own, how often have I said this to you and yet just as often you do not seem quite convinced that I Your Lord and Your God love and cherish you and will do so all your days. It is My Word that upholds and sustains you and it is My Body and Blood that strengthens you and makes it possible for you to receive infinite and rich graces enabling you to be pleasing to Me. All life, all holiness, all goodness flows from Me to you; channeled through the power of the Holy Spirit in the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Holy Eucharist. Why do you live as if you are a beggar when time and time again I demonstrate to you that you are Mine and all I have is yours? Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment