Friday, June 30, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 5:4

"Put out into deep water
and lower your nets for a catch."



---- Mine, if you stay in the harbor you will be ineffective and unproductive. If you carry out your mission without setting sail in the boat which represents the Church I founded you will drown. If you put out into the deep without a fishing net, that is without first being equipped by the Holy Spirit, you will catch nothing. But if you put out into the deep with the Church, equipped with the gifts of the Spirit, then no matter how far you sail, or how deep the waters, I will ensure that you will have a great catch. With faith alone in My power that comes through the Holy Spirit you will not perish no matter how great the storms that assail you, no matter how big the waves that crash against the boat and threaten to drown it, no matter how furious the winds that buffet it, for I have made a promise and my promises stand firm forever. I have sworn an oath, I have made a Covenant with you and yours which are eternal. Be not afraid ---- Mine, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment