Monday, January 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 22:14

Know that many are called, 
but few are chosen.

---- Mine,
I cast the net of my invitation to all but of all who respond only few are chosen to actually carry out My will. For not all are willing to lay down their lives. Not all are prepared to love forgetful of self and thinking only of the good of the other.  However, the ones who are chosen are equipped to carry out all that I command. I will arm them and clothe them with all the virtues, graces, and power they need to step out boldly in faith and to trust Me implicitly to keep My Word. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven but those who do the will of My Father. What is God's will for you? It is to rejoice always, to pray without ceasing, to give thanks to God in all circumstances. Do this and you will be numbered among the chosen.

3 comments:

  1. I do trust all of the concepts you’ve shown in your post.

    They're truly convincing and can certainly work. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, I have been attempting to find information about this subject matter for a long time and yours
    is the greatest I have found thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you for sharing that superb written content on your website.
    I ran into it on search engines. I am likely to check back again as soon as you publish much more aricles.

    ReplyDelete