Sunday, February 18, 2018

WORD OF GOD


John 8:47A

He who is of God hears the words of God.

---- Mine,

You belong to  Me and so are counted among those who hear My words and keep them. The important thing to always keep in mind lil one is that the Kingdom of God belongs to you and to all who believe in Me. I am the Bread of Life, I am the Eternal Word of the Father that issued forth from Him. I AM God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God, begotten not made consubstantial with the Father in whom all things were made. I am of the Father  I always was and I shall always be. Pay close attention to My Word in Scripture. Ask My Spirit for help to understand and interpret. No good thing is withheld from those who believe. Because You believe in Me you are light and salt. You are called to shed  this light wherever you are and to give savor to the world. The Word of God lives and reigns in You and in all who believe for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment