Sunday, February 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 46:11A

Be still, know that I am God.


---- Mine,

Be  still, calm your soul, let go of all thoughts save this, that I am God. Quiet your soul and fix your interior gaze on Me. I am the Lord who lay down His life for you, I have paid the ransom for your soul redeeming you for Myself. No longer must you choose the path that leads to your separation from Me for you are Mine. A price was paid that you cannot repay but you are free to choose to stay or go. If you stay, the God of all joy  to whom you belong will remain with you always for I will never forsake you but will keep you safe in the place that is reserved just for you. Lay claim on Me as I have laid claim on you. Let My peace, love, and joy encompass you, fill you and overflow from you into the world. All I have is yours and you are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment