Monday, February 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Job 17:20

Now my prayer has gone up to God
as I poured out my tears before him.


---- Mine,

I hear all, I see all and I always answer. Believe  that all you have asked for in prayer has been granted to you. Do not dwell on the past it will only weigh you down and stunt your growth; the past is only good in so far as you know where your weaknesses lie and to bring them to Me in prayer. Once you are forgiven, once you cast yourself in the ocean of My mercy, know that you are healed and strengthened. Move on. Pray constantly. Wait on Me and the Holy Spirit before you do anything. Do not be hasty, do not let your emotions dictate your actions this is when you  become insensitive and overbearing lacking humility. Wait on Me and let My Spirit fill you, lead you, and guide you. Take heart all is well I am here with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment