Tuesday, February 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 47:12

Near the river on both banks,there will be all kinds of fruit trees,with foliage that will not wither; and fruit that will never fail; each month they will bear a fresh crop, because the water comes from the temple. The
fruit will be good to eat and the leaves will be used for healing.

---- Mine,

This is my assurance to you today. I will plant you beside the everlasting steams of life giving water that flows from My Side and I will ensure that you put down roots deep in Me.I will give you every grace and blessing you need through My Holy Spirit who lives in you. You will bear fruit in abundance and always. No one who approaches you will go away unsatisfied for they will feast on the bounty that I provide through you. Remain in Me and let My Words remain in you and you will find rest for your soul. Do not be disturbed do not be anxious for anything but bring your needs to Me in supplication and thanksgiving and I Your God will hear you before the words have left your lips. Pray constantly and be filled with My Peace, My Presence, and My Love, always. Believe and all that you ask for in faith is Yours. Do you have the courage to believe in all My promises ---- Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment