Wednesday, February 7, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a Covenant of peace with them, 
an everlasting Covenant. 
I shall settle them; and they will increase; 
and I shall put my Sanctuary in their midst forever.
I shall make my home at their side;

I shall be their God and they will be my people.


---- Mine,
I have made a Covenant with you and it is one that is eternal. This is why I tell you do not worry or be anxious for anything but with prayers and supplications make your needs known to Me, and I assure you that I will hear and answer you. I am with you always. I hear every sigh. I am aware of every thought, every desire, I listen to your prayers for those you love those nearest and dearest to you. Do not fret little one, it pleases My Father to make Our home in you.  Do not be disappointed and downcast because your hopes for them are not realized. Believe that the plans that we have for your children are far better than any you have for them. Remember, My promise I am God, your God, and I have claimed you and yours for Myself eternally. Believe, believe, believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment