Monday, February 5, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 19:21

If you wish to be perfect, go, 
sell all that you possess, 
and give the money to the poor; 
and you will have treasure in heaven. 
Then come back and follow me.

---- My Own,,

What I ask of you this day is detachment from all created things. Do not cling to the things that pass away rather, hold on to the things that are eternal. Be filled with grace and you will find it easy to exercise the virtues that I heap on you. I command you to holiness and perfection and this is a life long striving which ceases only when time for you shall be no more. You are called to holiness and perfection just as your Father is holy and perfect. Remember nothing unclean can enter God's presence and if you desire to someday see God face to face, strive moment by moment to be all that God has called you to be, a child of the Father and heir to His Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment