Friday, February 9, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ruth 3:11

Have no fear, my daughter;
I will do for you all that you ask.


---- Mine, 

Have no fear. Look to Me and let your face be radiant for the God of heaven and earth delights in making His home in you. All that you ask for in faith it pleases Me to  give you. Heed My Word to you this day and let My reassurance fill your being and fill you with My peace. Be anxious for nothing but always and everywhere make your needs known to Me and I, will give you every joy, grace, blessing, and good thing that your heart can hold. All that My Father has is Mine  and I give all to whoever I please. Rejoice ---- Mine, it pleases Me to give you the Kingdom. Be strong, have courage, every sigh, every prayer has reached My ears and I have answered even before the words left your lips. Believe and be content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment