Saturday, June 9, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 10:39, 42B


She had a sister named Mary, who sat down at

the Lord’s feet to listen to his words.  

"Mary has chosen the better part, 
and it will not be taken
away from her.”


---- Mine,

There is a time every day to be Martha and a time to be Mary. Know well what your duty is according to your vocation and do it. When you come to Me, when you sit at My feet, be still, quiet your inner being, still your senses and just be. Nothing is required of you except to be aware of Me, to allow your whole being to be filled with My Presence. Listen to My words, meditate on them just as My Mother did pondering on and keeping them in your heart.

Like Mary, when you choose to do this through the day, for prayer should be the rhythm of your whole life, and as you offer all that you do to me as prayer, I will accept it. For you too, like Mary, will have chosen the better part.



No comments:

Post a Comment