Thursday, June 21, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 89:25

My faithfulness and love will be with him,
and by my help he will be strong.

---- Mine,

You know by now don't you that when you are weakest you are strong for it is then that you rely completely on Me; having acknowledged you have no resources of your own. I who created you and formed you in your other's womb have loved you into existence. You are Mine and have been Mine in time and in eternity. 

Always bear in mind this truth, that I AM God. In Me and with Me you are, and always will be, able to do all things through the power of My Spirit who dwells in you. Be faithful as I am faithful. Walk in My footsteps. Remain in My Shadow. I am your refuge hide in Me. I am the Rock and I have crushed the Enemy. Be not afraid for I the Lord your God have claimed you for Myself. Walk in the light of Truth and Love always with your gaze fixed on Me and you will be safe until I bring you home to Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment