Tuesday, June 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 32:14

Whoever fears the Lord will accept his correction,
and those who rise at dawn will win his favor.

---- Mine,

Remember always that all things work together for good those who love Me. It is always necessary to stay closely united to Me. You are a member of My Body and so you receive life from Me. This is why it is good that you rise each day at dawn and spend the first hour of your day with Me. Stay united to Me always and you will have life in abundance.  Tell Me everything your joys, your troubles,  your mistakes, your disappointments. I am interested in what you have to say. Share everything as you would with a friend. Turn to Me as naturally as a child turns to its father or mother. I will keep you as the apple of My eye. I will be your shadow and your shade always.

No comments:

Post a Comment