Friday, June 29, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 34:16-17


The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him.
For them he is powerful protection, strong support; shelter against scorching wind and the midday sun.
He is a safeguard against stumbling
and assurance against a fall.
He lifts up the soul and gives a sparkle to the eyes;
he gives healing, life and blessing.



Yes, ---- Mine,

These are My words that I speak to you today. My eyes are ever on you because you love Me. I will always be your strongest, most powerful protection against all the troubles that may come your way. No matter what the challenges may be I will shield you, I will surround you, My Presence will encompass you. I will hold you and make sure you neither stumble or fall. But if you do, I will steady your feet, should you fall, I will pick you up. When you find no strength of your I will carry you. I who live in you am your Healer. I will bless you and you will live all your days in My shadow. Know that you will be safe and secure in Me all the days that you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment