Friday, June 22, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 94:18-19

No sooner did I say, “My foot is slipping,”
your kindness, O Lord, held me up.
The more worries and trouble assailed me,
the more you consoled me.



---- Mine,

I have been with you from the moment you were conceived. I have wrapped my arms around you. I have ensured that there were always people who lavished you with love so you would never feel its lack. I knew from all eternity your nature for it is a nature that God given you - your great capacity to love, to be generous, to forgive readily, to believe in the good and so many more. 

I have held you close to My Heart when yours was broken. When you grieved the loss of those you loved dearly. When people hurt you. When you were let down by those you put your trust in. I have always been with you to steady you, to hold you up, to pick you up when you fell, to wipe away your tears, to heal your brokenness, to pour grace upon grace on you, to strengthen you to fight the wiles of the enemy. Be not afraid my own little nothing, it pleases the Father, it pleases Me, and the Holy Spirit, to continue to lavish love on you and We watch over those you love as tenderly as We watch over you. Be not afraid,

No comments:

Post a Comment