Monday, June 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 35:16-17

The one who serves God wholeheartedly 
will be heard; 
his petition will reach the clouds. 
The prayer of the humble person 
pierces the clouds, 
and he is not consoled 
until he has been heard. 



---- Mine,

I am the Lord your God, there is no other. It is Me you will serve with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole strength. I will not, I cannot stand a divided heart. I am a jealous God and I will not suffer anything less than your whole being dedicated to Me and Me alone from the rising of the sun to its setting. I desire you to live, move, and have your being in Me. I want you to be rooted in Me. I want to be the breath you breathe, I want to be your heartbeat, I want to be your pulse beat, I want to permeate you, I want to find in you nothing only Myself. Empty yourself of all that is not of the Kingdom of God and ask My Holy Spirit to pour Himself into You. In return, ---- My Own, I will hear every prayer you make. Your every cry will pierce the clouds and reach the highest throne where the fullness of grace and mercy is found, and I will hear you, and I will answer you, for you are Mine, Mine alone, in time and in eternity.

********************

You want this beggar, Lord? She is yours. You want this nothing Beloved? She belongs to you. I hold no part of herself back but give you everything which is really nothing, for I have nothing to give. Just by weaknesses, my sins, my concupiscence, my frailties, my debilitating inability to have not one good impulse except that which is inspired by Your Holy Spirit. You want this worthless creature Beloved, I gladly give myself to You for apart from you and without You, I would be doomed to die forever. But for Your mercy Lord, I live.




No comments:

Post a Comment