Saturday, June 16, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 7:44-47

Do you see this woman?
You gave me no water for my feet
when I entered your house; but she
has washed my feet with her tears and
dried them with her hair. You didn’t
welcome me with a kiss; but she has
not stopped kissing my feet since she
came in. You provided no oil for my
head; but she has poured perfume
on my feet. This is why, I tell you,
her sins, her many sins, are forgiven,

because of her great love. But the one
who is forgiven little, has little love.”

Then Jesus said to the woman,

“Your sins are forgiven.”


Yes, ---- My Own,

Love does cover a multitude of sins. You must first have love in order for your eyes to see and your ears to hear as I see and hear. Without love, it is impossible to go beyond what is visible on the surface. So many erroneous judgments are made and so many are condemned wrongly; because they have not looked beyond the deeds to the circumstances and the reasons. No one can know anyone in their deepest core but God who knows all and sees all.

Be careful then how you look at others. Look beyond your prejudice which will always put you at a disadvantage. Err on the side of mercy and love and I assure you I will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment