Saturday, June 2, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 31:3

The Lord appeared from afar saying, 
I have loved you with a love everlasting, 
so I have kept for you my mercy.

---- Mine,

As often as you receive Me in Holy Communion, so often do I descend into you and assure you that I love with an everlasting love. You are Mine. You belong to Me. Fear nothing My Own little nothing. It pleases My Father greatly to lavish upon you a superabundance of graces not because you are worthy as you well know, but to please Himself and to please Me. It delights us to watch you flourish with our help doing all that is entrusted to you. It glorifies us because you know that of yourself you could do nothing; you rely not on yourself but on Me and the Holy Spirit and it pleases us greatly to hasten to your side and aid you. Don't squander your time, for wasted time is lost forever. Do first what duty demands always.


No comments:

Post a Comment