Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 25:21

Good and faithful servant, 
since you have been faithful in little things,
I will entrust you with much more.
Come and share the joy of your master.

---- Mine,

All I ask of you is faithfulness in carrying out all I ask of you even in the little things. The daily constancy in listening and being guided by My Holy Spirit, My Word, and obeying Me in all things is what is most pleasing to Me. Do all I ask cheerfully without grumbling; do it promptly, and soon you will find the joy that comes from yielding yourself completely to My will. In doing so You will have found true joy. The more you yield to Me the greater the work will I entrust to you. All things are possible when you are yoked to Me for it is no longer you alone but Me in you and you in Me who will work together to establish the Kingdom of God on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment