Sunday, June 17, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 11:18C

I will give you a new heart;
I will put a new spirit in you.

---- Mine,

I will give. I will restore. I will transform. I will make whole. I will give all that you need. I will make possible all that you need to become the person that you were created to be. Come to me. Ask and I will give you all that is necessary to live a life that is pleasing before God and people. 

Do not be satisfied with crumbs when you can receive every good and perfect gift in the heavenly places Do not be afraid to be transformed into My image and likeness little by little, every day. I am your inheritance, your cup, your portion, your deliverer, your refuge, your help, your God, your King, your Lord, your Bridegroom, and you are Mine in this life and in the life to come for I have chosen you for Myself in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment