Thursday, June 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7

Set me as a seal on your heart,
set me as a seal on your arm.
For love is strong as death;
its jealousy lasting as the power of death,
it burns like a blazing fire,
it blazes like a mighty flame.
No flood can extinguish love
nor river submerge it.
If a man were to buy love
with all the wealth of his house,
contempt is all he would purchase.


---- Mine,

I will not tolerate you putting anything or anyone before Me. I AM and I desire nothing more than that you burn with ardor for Me. I want you to be consumed with zeal, to seek only to please Me and no other. I want you to flaunt Me in your words, in your actions, in your thoughts, in your most secret desires. I want to be all that you yearn for every moment of your waking hours, and when you sleep, I want your innermost being to be aware of Me so that awake or asleep I am all that your whole being is on fire for. I desire that you love Me whether or not things go well for you. Whether or not you feel My Presence. Whether you are sick or well. When everything that can go wrong in your life goes wrong, even then, I desire that your love does not waver but if possible grows stronger, burns brighter, and is not dependant on anything that is external. 

I do not want your love if it is because of what I give you or what you hope to receive in exchange for loving Me - if there is any motive for loving Me then your love is worthless and I reject it. I would rather your heart was cold than that your love had a price for then it would not be love.

Love Me, ---- my own because I AM, there is no other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment