Saturday, May 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 41:10

ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

---- My Own,

Fear cripples. Fear has no place in the hearts of those who are called by My Name, who are washed in My Blood, who are fed on My Body and are filled with My Spirit. God is your Father, He has chosen you before He lay the foundations of the world to be His through Me. Fear nothing for you have nothing to fear when God walks with you - I take you by the hand, I strengthen you, I help you, I uphold you with the power of My Spirit and I share with You the victory of the Cross and grant You are a share in My inheritance. Be anxious about nothing either for yourself or those you love for I AM God and I keep My promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment