Tuesday, May 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 10:51-52

MARK 10:51-52

Then Jesus said to him, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘My teacher, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way.

---- Mine,

What do you want Me to do for you? What is the dearest wish of your heart? It is I, your Lord and your God - speak to Me and I will listen, ask and I will hear you, knock and I Myself will open the door to you. If you seek Me you will find Me if you seek Me with all your heart. Fear nothing not for yourself or for those you love and are dearer to you than life. Trust all to Me and have faith that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you or yours. I will hear you and answer you for you belong to Me and I never forsake those who are My own. For your part, remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment