Monday, May 17, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 3:16-17

MATTHEW 3:16-17

And when Jesus had been baptized, just as he came up from the water, suddenly the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved, with whom I am well pleased.’


---- Mine,

When you were baptized you became a part of the family of God. As a member of my Body you are called to be My witness always and everywhere. This is the mission entrusted to you and to all who are called by My Name. Work tirelessly for God's Kingdom and pray always to know what God desires of you. Once you discern My will with the help of the Holy Spirit commence with courage and confidence knowing that My Spirit will be with you to help you every step of the way. All that you require My Father will provide. Fear nothing. If you remain in My love you will have strength for the journey and My Father and I will come to you and we will remain in you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment