Saturday, May 29, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 10:25B-27

MATTHEW 10:25B-27

 If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign those of his household!
‘So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known. What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered, proclaim from the housetops.


---- Mine,

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle for souls. Gird yourself with the armor of love, courage, and truth and walk in the Way that I have marked for My disciples. The path may be narrow but it is clear for many have walked in the Way leading to Life. Fear not the Father of Lies, he is vanquished, and remember that no lie no matter how cleverly it is hidden and how seductively it is presented will succeed for too long for the Truth is all-powerful. Truth has triumphed. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world. I have conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment