Wednesday, May 19, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 14:23-24

LUKE 14:23-24

Then the master said to the slave, “Go out into the roads and lanes, and compel people to come in, so that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those who were invited will taste my dinner.”

---- Mine,

You belong to those who are privileged to receive an invitation to the
eternal banquet of God the Father, to the celebration of the Wedding Feast of His only Beloved Son, but you are free to turn it down as so many have done and are doing. I came to My Own and My Own rejected Me. There are many more too numerous to count who continue to reject Me. The world is is in the chaotic mess that it currently finds itself in because it has rejected Me. Peace is My gift to the world but if the worlds rejects Me they reject My gift of peace as well. There can be no peace in the world apart from Me. When this trial passes many who never knew Me will be seated with Me at My table whereas those who were invited and refused My invitation will have condemned themselves to be parted from Me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment