Monday, May 3, 2021

WORD OF GOD - HOS 2:19-20

HOSEA 2:19-20

And I will take you for my wife for ever; 
I will take you for my wife in righteousness 
and in justice, in steadfast love, and in mercy. 
I will take you for my wife in faithfulness; 
and you shall know the Lord.

---- Mine,

I, your Lord and your God, have chosen you to be My own, I AM your Good Shepherd, and you belong to My flock. It is I who cleanse you, forgive your sins, wash you, feed and strengthen you. It is I who make you righteous with My righteousness. It is I who have called you by name and sealed you in My covenant of love. To you, I have given My Holy Spirit. Ask, and the Spirit of God who makes His dwelling place in you will help you choose to do only that which is pleasing to Me. Be not afraid - you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment