Thursday, May 27, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 66:13A-14

ISAIAH 66:13A-14

As a mother comforts her child,
so I will comfort you;
You shall see, and your heart shall rejoice;
your bodies shall flourish like the grass;
and it shall be known that the hand of the Lord is with his servants,
and his indignation is against his enemies.

---- Mine,

I will wipe all the tears from your eyes, I will hear all your prayers
and I will answer you. I assure you that no plan forged against you will succeed for I declare now and for all time that you are Mine you belong to Me and there is no power that can wrest you from Me. No one steals what is Mine. Do not be afraid or anxious about anything but make all your needs known to Me not just for yourself but for all whom you love and are close to you. I will hear and answer you and you will rejoice in Me. Learn to know Me as I know you and your heart will always be filled with praise for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment