Thursday, May 20, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 6:18-19

LUKE 6:18-19

They had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases; and those who were troubled with unclean spirits were cured. And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out from him and healed all of them.

---- Mine,

I AM the Lord who heals you, who helps you carry your burdens, who walks with you, talks to you and remains with you always. Fear nothing. Be anxious about nothing. There is nothing that faith in Me will not overcome. Walk in the light of Truth and be filled with My Spirit. All My disciples who honor Me and love Me as their Lord and their God, their Savior, Redeemer, and Friend are assured a double portion of My life-giving Spirit. 
Be of good cheer I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment