Monday, May 10, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JER 7:23

JEREMIAH 7:23

‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk only in the way that I command you, so that it may be well with you.’

---- Mine,

As I have said so often to you before, nothing is hidden from you, all the secrets of the Kingdom of God are made known to you; all that is required from you if you desire eternal bliss is to obey My command. It is not difficult for there is only one - to love as I love. Love God above and before all with all your heart mind and strength and love your brothers and sisters as I love them. Do this and joy and peace will be My gift to you in this life and for all eternity in the life to come. You will remain in My love only if you obey My command.

No comments:

Post a Comment