Saturday, May 8, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 73:23-26

PSALM 73:23-26

Nevertheless I am continually with you; you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterwards you will receive me with honour.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever.

---- My Own,

Know this, I the Lord am with you always. It is I and no other who take you by the right hand and lead you to clear green pasture. It is I who refresh you, I who give you all you need. It is I who am your portion and your cup. Trust Me and fear nothing. I, the Lord your God satisfy all the needs of your heart. I keep you safe from the wiles and the traps of the enemy. Fear nothing for it is I who stand at your right hand. I AM with you and I will remain with you forever for You are Mine. My promises are not for you alone but for all those you love and pray for. Believe in Me and believe in My Word - I AM God, I love you, and I will keep My promises to you and yours to a thousand generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment