Tuesday, May 18, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 6:12 & 39-40

JOHN 6:12 & 39-40

When they were satisfied, he told his disciple, “Gather up the fragments left over so that nothing may be lost.”

“And this is the will of him who sent me is that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. This is indeed the will of My Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life; and I will raise him up on the last day.”


---- Mine,

I alone satisfy every need of the human heart and I ensure that
nothing that is Mine is lost. My Father sent me into the world not to condemn the world but to save it, and He wills that not a single person entrusted to Me be lost. Many know of Me; many see Me, yet though they see and hear they stubbornly and willfully refuse to believe either in Me or the Father who sent Me. Those who are Mine believe, and believing are saved. These I will raise on the last day and they will be given a share in My glory, victory, and triumph in the Kingdom of God. I LOSE NOTHING THAT IS MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment