Sunday, January 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Job 10:12

In your goodness you gave me life
and watched over my breathing with care.

--- Mine,

Remember always how greatly you are loved. How tenderly God cares for you from the rising of the sun to its setting. Be aware of God's concern for you and for the intimacy of His loving closeness to you. In this life you will have trials difficulties, suffering, but be not afraid I have conquered the world; I am victorious and you along with Me. Fear not little one it pleases My Father to give you a share in My inheritance. The Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who love Me, follow Me, imitate Me. Do not conform to the world but conform yourself to Me.

3 comments:

  1. Incredible! This can be one of the most effective blogs I have ever
    arrive across on this subject. In fact this is fantastic.
    I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand
    your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful post. I’ll keep coming back here for even more.
    Very good site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is good as well as informative in my personal opinion. You have really done lots of research on this topic.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete