Saturday, January 13, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 63:2

O God, you are my God, it is you I seek;
for you, my body longs and my soul thirsts,

as a dry and weary land without water.

Yes, ---- Mine,
I am your God and You are the sheep of my flock. Only I can provide all you need to satisfy every longing, every thirst. I the Lord am your God set up no other before Me for I am a jealous Lover. I desire that you desire Me above all and before all. Come to Me and you will never be hungry, receive My Spirit and you will have life in abundance. Come to the streams of Living Water that flow from My side and drink and you will never thirst again. My Flesh is real food and my Blood is real drink. Come to Me no one who comes to Me will be denied any good thing.

4 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader in truth but your website is very nice, continue the
    good work! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like comment that you have a very nice website,
    I really like the design and style it truly stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good website! I absolutely love how it is simple on my eyes
    and also the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be
    informed each time a brand new post has been created. I’ve subscribed to your feed which
    should do the trick! Have a pleasant day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve made different nice points here. I see something truly
    special in this internet site. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete