Sunday, December 18, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

MARK 16:17-18

"Signs like these will accompany those who have believed: in my Name they will cast out demons and speak new languages; they will pick up snakes and, if they drink anything poisonous, they will be unharmed. They will lay their hands on the sick and they will be healed.”


---- My own, while my words to you today mean exactly what they say understand this: Believe in My Name and no evil will come to those who approach you, you will learn to speak the language of love, nothing you touch will sting you, nothing poisonous will enter you. There is no power other than Mine and that of My Spirit that will ever have its way with you. Those who know you will be blessed for I will make you a blessing to all who come within the circle of your influence through word, through thought, through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment